- 9-11am – Foundation – foundation games with toys and food, for any dog sport… having theses key skills will allow you to train faster, efficiently and master any behaviour in a short space of time.
- 11.30-1.30pm – Extreme proofing – looking for ways to extend your experienced dog, and invigorate them again…. this session gives you games to test skills, build understanding and clarity.
- 2-4pm – Obedience tips – session focused on all this obedience related…. chaining behaviours, proofing, ring prep and training plans
- 9-11am – Puppy skills (4-12 months) – laying the foundation for any dog sport, with your puppy…. creating the vital elements with games your puppy with love!
- 11.30-1.30 – Challenges for advanced dogs – want more from your training with your established dog? Then this session will be for you…. advanced games for any established team to invigorate your training and up your ‘game’!
- 2-4pm – Shaping – a comprehensive session covering the vital behaviours to shape, key skills to shape effectively and plan your sessions for success
Not Provided but tea, coffee, cakes and snacks will be on hand.
£45 pp per session (Max 8 dogs in each session)