- Designed to protect your dog from those wet, muddy, snowy & dirty days, especially underneath their stomach, on their legs & chest.
- Your dog will still be able to go to the toilet as there is a gap at the back which is shaped with elastic underneath for our boy dogs.
- The main feature is that you can increase & decrease the circumference of the chest & neck of the coat to accommodate the size & shape of your dog.
- Bright yellow reflectors on the sides & back of the coat to add safety while road walking at night.
- A zip protector under the back zip to ensure your dogs fur does not get caught when zipping them into the suit.
- A handy external pocket – perfect for letting your dog carry their own supply of poop bags.
- Easy to put on – front legs in first then use a press stud to hold it in place. Back legs next then use the back press stud to hold the coat in place & then zip along your dogs back.
- If your dog wears a harness it should be placed over the top of the coat.
Please ensure you have checked with the size guide & order the correct size for your dog as due to hygiene reasons the suits cannot be returned. The main measurement to double check is the length (back) of your dog. From the neck (normally the collar line) to the back of the tail.
There are 6 different sizes available & remember if the legs are too long you will be able to detach half the leg except for the XXXX-Small size which does not have the option to detach half the legs due to the length of the legs in the first instance.
The main measurement to double check is the length (back) of your dog, which is measured from the neck (normally the collar line) to the back of the tail & you have checked with the chest & neck circumference guide.