Approximate Kibble Size:
- Small Paws (for small breeds and puppies) 8mm wide x 4mm deep
- Medium (regular) 14mm wide x 5mm deep
- Big Paws (for large breeds) 18mm wide x 7mm deep
- High meat content for extra palatability and protein
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives used
- No Genetically-Modified ingredients
- Human-Grade Duck sourced in the UK
- Highly digestible ingredients means less feed and less waste to pick up
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Prebioltics and Cranberries added for extra benefits
- British owned and made
- Duck – Single source novel protein.
Ingredients: Freshly Prepared Chicken 22%, Dehydrated Chicken 15%, Dehydrated Herring 10%, Potato 9%, Sweet Potato 7%, Dehydrated Turkey 7%, Freshly Prepared Chicken Liver 7%, Dehydrated Salmon 6%, Chicken Fat 4%, Freshly Prepared Free-Range Egg 3%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 3%, Chicken Stock 2%, Pea Fibre (2%), Salmon Oil 1%, Chickpeas, Lentils, Alfalfa/Lucerne, Vitamins, Minerals, Prebiotic FOS (1900 mg/kg), Apple, Organic Peas, Organic Spinach, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Carrot, Camomile, Marigold Petals, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Peppermint, Joint Support [Glucosamine (170mg/kg), MSM (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (120mg/kg)], Yucca Schidigera Extract, Seaweed, Cranberry, Dandelion, Pear, Blueberry, Fennel, Rosemary (0.04%), Burdock Root, Rosehips, Organic Honey (0.01%), Garlic (0.01%).
Analysis: Protein:39% Oils&Fats:18.5% Fibre:3% Ash:11% Calcium:2.4% Phosphorous:1.6% Omega 6:3.4% Omega 3:1.4% Moisture:8.5% NFE:20% Metabolisable Energy: 364Kcal/100g Copper Content:14.42mg/Kg
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 95mg; Trace Elements: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133.5 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 58 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.64 mg; Technological Additives: Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gutflora in dogs.